Commercial Gas Safety Inspections in your area
Commercial Gas Certificates
- Book an Engineer in your area (Link to contact form
- CP12 Landlord Gas Safety Certificate
- CP15 Gas Certificate (Annual Boiler, Space Heater or Burners – Annual Servicing & Commissioning)
- CP16 Gas Certificate – Gas Testing and Purging
- CP17 Gas Certificate – From
The Commercial Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 2018 was introduced on 6 Apr 2018. This approved code of practice is for anyone who is responsible for a commercial building being rented or used for businesses purposes. As this is a legal requirement, it is also required by your business and building insurance, to remain validated. Your Gas Safety Record certificate (also known as Landlord Gas Certificate or Non-Domestic Gas Certificate) must be renewed annually and records kept for minimum of 2 years.
HSE Regulations –Safety in the installation and use of gas systems and appliances HSE
HSE download PDF
At Hadene we want to ensure that our customers are gas compliant with our full gas service. Our gas inspections make sure that your premises is gas safe. We offer an annual gas safety service, and will set up a reminder to make sure your renewal isn’t missed.
- Over 30 years experience
- Commercial Gas Safe Engineers (Reg No.6560)
- Annual reminders
- Emergency call outs
- Covering all of your area and surrounding areas