REFCOM NEWS AND UPDATES APRIL 201726 April 2017
NEWS AND UPDATES FROM REFCOMDELIVERY OF PRE-CHARED SPLIT SYSTEMS: A PRACTICAL GUIDE FOR DISTRIBUTORS AND END USERS
The latest REFCOM technical guide has now been added to our website.
This guide aims to provide practical guidance for distributors and re-sellers to help them fulfill their obligations both in the strictly legal and in the spirit of the Regulation. This guide is divided in two parts:
• a summary of the specific articles within the F gas Regulation spelling out the relevant sections extracted from the Regulation
• guidance for sellers of pre-charged split systems and end users as to what evidence of competence they are required to take as a screening measure.
MAY IS A BUSY MONTH FOR REFCOM EVENTS!
We will be at a range of events in May. If you’ve ever wanted to meet the team face to face, and ask any questions, this is the perfect opportunity.
- 17 May – East Anglia Refrigeration Society event at Dunstan Hall Hotel, Ipswich Road, Norwich. The event runs from 2pm to 8pm, with a free buffet from 6pm. No pre-registration is needed
- 18 May – Mitsubishi Electric Exhibition & Trade Show (MEET 2017) at the Olympic Velodrome. You can find more information, including the registration link, on our news pages
- 19 May – RAC News F gas Question Time (venue TBC). Attendance is free when you pre-register by emailing Ellie.Pringle@emap.com
- 24 May – Toshiba new product launch event at Twickenham Stadium, including an update on legislation.The event starts at 2pm, and you can register your attendance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions please visit our website or contact the team using the details below.
The Refcom Team
Helpdesk: 01768 860409